If you could use a hand finding a great tenant, but don't need full property management services, our Rental Success Program is the solution you’ve been looking for! We've rolled advertising, showing, screening, and leasing into one affordable package. We get you from "Just Listed" to "Just Rented" and you take it from there!
The Rental Success Program Includes:
No Hidden Costs. Just One Low Price.
(This is a one-time commission due when we place a qualified applicant)
Rental Success Program Pricing
- Advertising-- All online advertising- included with each listing.
- High-Quality Photos-- Enhanced, wide-angle photos- included with each listing.
- Multiple Listing Service-- Local MLS listing- included with each listing.
- 24-Hour Scheduling-- Our advanced 24-hour automated scheduling service- included with each listing.
- Showing Appointments-- Property showings with real esate professionals- included with each listing.
- Showing Feedback-- Feedback reports from agents and prospects- included with each listing.
- Tenant Screening-- Professional tenant screening services- included with each listing.
- Lease Signing-- Lease signing coordination and use of conference room- included with each listing.
- *99 non-refundable set-up fee required to activate listing. Setup fee will be deducted from the total commission at the time of lease signing.
What Are The Requirements?
At Hudson Property Services, we adhere to strict licensing, fair housing and ethical standards and practices. Below is a list of our minimum standards for the properties and property owners that we represent. If our standards are not in line with your expectations, or don’t accurately reflect the current status of your property, the Rental Success Program may not be a good fit for you. If you’re unsure, we’d be happy to have a chat to determine if we are the right solution for your rental needs.
Here's How it Works:
- Property Consultation: A Hudson Property Services rental specialist will meet you at the property for a complimentary rental consultation. After a quick meeting and a few short forms, we can get your place on the market in no time!
- Property Listing: Your property will be listed on all of the major real estate and rental websites and the local MLS. Leads will be able to set up appointments online, by phone, or by text, 24 hours a day! You can check out how our listings look here.
- Advertising and Showing: Hudson Property Services will handle all of the calls, appointments, in-person showings and rental applications. You just kick back and receive feedback and status updates to your email.
- Applicant Approval: When a qualified applicant is approved, we advise them on how to provide the deposit, and guide them through the subsequent steps leading up to the lease signing.
- Lease Signing: We facilitate the lease signing with the owner and tenant, and you live happily ever after with your new tenant in place (and maybe even give us a glowing online review )
What Our Customers Are Saying:
“Matt is someone you want to work with. He is both knowledgeable and helpful - looking out for the best interests of his client. Highly recommend..”
— Robert Wehmann
“Sara was so helpful and friendly when showing the apartment. She answered all our questions! Sara even told us about a great restaurant...our new favorite! Matt Cave made the process of signing all the papers easy and he answered all our questions. The apartment was fresh and ready to be a new home. Thanks!”
— Jayne Pugnali
“Matt Cave was the realtor for the home my family just purchased and he was phenomenal! Buying a home can be a very stressful process but I knew that we were in good hands after finding out he was involved. The entire process was smooth from beginning to end and our family is now in our dream home because of him. I would recommend Matt to anyone looking to sell or purchase. Matt, thank you for all that you did!”
— Katelyn McGuire
"...Shopping for a new home is never an easy process but our experience with Matt was the best we could have possibly hoped for and the results speak for themselves... Matt’s insight and advice throughout the process was a valuable tool in guiding our search and expectations of the real-estate market. Matt was able to accommodate our busy schedules with ease and made the whole process as efficient and painless as possible."
— R.H. and N.C.
Our Industry Experts:
Licensed Real Estate Broker- Property Manager- Listing Specialist- REO Expert- Leasing Agent- Lifelong Dutchess County resident- 14+ years experience in the real estate industry.
ASSOCIATE R.E. BROKER
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker since 2000-Leasing Expert- Buyer Specialist- Resident of Dutchess County for 40 years.-
LIC. R.E. SALESPERSON
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson-Leasing Expert-Buyer Specialist-Lifelong Hudson Valley Resident- Experienced in economic development, local government and project management.
Are You Ready For
Monthly Rental Leads
The average number of rental inquiries that Hudson Property Services receives in a month.
The number of units currently under management by HPS in the Hudson Valley.
Minutes to Book
The average time it takes a prospect to book an appointment with our automated rental line.
Area NARPM Members
The number of property management companies in Dutchess County that are members of National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
Our Current Rental Listings:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Ready to sign up?
Click this link to get started today. You can schedule your property consultation online 24/7 at a time that's convenient for you.
Still have questions?
Schedule a 30 minute phone consultation today!
Looking for full property management?
We've got you covered. Click this link to check out our full suite of property management services.